HR and Health & Safety Administrative Officer - Pharmaceutical Industry East Midlands Full-time, PermanentSalary up to £27,000 Per Annum (dependant upon experience) Role:
- Admin & HR Management -HR knowledge advantageous and administration experience essential.
- In addition, has a basic understanding, knowledge of Employment Law - Managing HR policies and procedures, updating where necessary in accordance with legislation.
- Development of Health and Safety Policies and Procedures including the ongoing development of Health and Safety management systems.
- Logical and organised approach with strong administrative skill.
- Enhance the organisations human resources by planning, implementing and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs and practices.
- Recruitment, interviewing, conducting and analysing exit interviews; recommending change.
- Record keeping: maintain records in relation to holidays, sickness absence, time sheets, etc.
- IT and web proficient - PowerPoint, Excel and Word or similar are essential.
- Ability to work effectively autonomously or as part of a wider team.
- Human Resources - placing recruitment advertisements, arranging interviews and updating employee information.
- Reception and Office Management - present a professional image of the Company as the first point of contact for telephone calls and visitors. Skills/qualifications/experience:
- HR related Diploma/ Degree/MBA in HR and/or CIPD Qualified or working towards with up to date knowledge of employment legislations and HR best practice.
- HR/H&S Industry experience in a similar role, with knowledge of working in the Pharmaceutical Industry.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to quickly establish and maintain well working relationships at all levels.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal to produce high quality and accurate correspondence and document.
- Experience of training and development support would be an advantage.If you are keen in the role please apply online or alterntively contact Bal on 0121 728 8455.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.