Job Title: Technical Production Support (Chemicals) Location: Royston, Hertfordshire Contract: 12 month Fixed Term Contract Salary: Up to £40,000 per annum (dependent on experience)SRG...
Job Title: Technical Production Support (Chemicals)
Location: Royston, Hertfordshire
Contract: 12 month Fixed Term Contract
Salary: Up to £40,000 per annum (dependent on experience)
SRG are currently recruiting on behalf of a global speciality chemicals company in the UK who are seeking a Technical Production Officer to join their Refinery Support team on a permanent basis.
The successful individual will apply their knowledge of problem-solving tools such as Six Sigma and 8D to support the continuous improvement of refinery processes for the extraction of platinum group metals.
You will deliver innovative and practical solutions to both pilot plant and full-scale production processes and use data collection, interpretation and analysis to drive decision making.
- Degree qualified in Chemistry/Chemical Engineering or a related technical discipline
- Prior experience of working in a chemical production environment, ideally both pilot plant & full-scale
- Strong problem solving skills - experience in using tools & techniques such as Six Sigma, 8D
- Use of statistical analysis packages (e.g. JMP, Minitab, Tableau) advantageous
- Knowledge of regulations effecting chemical production facilities (ISO 9001, ISO 14001, COMAH)
To find out more, please apply online with your most up-to-date CV or contact Nathan McCarron directly on 01618682234.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.