Analytical Scientist - Solid Dose, Healthcare
Highly competitive salary & benefits, dependent on experience
Do you have experience performing HPLC and/or dissolution testing within an industrial environment? Are you seeking an opportunity to work with market-leading products?
SRG have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Analytical Scientist to join a global Healthcare organisation in the UK, supporting the analytical testing of globally renowned over-the-counter pharmaceutical products.
As an experienced Analyst, you will be responsible for troubleshooting and developing analytical methods as required, preparing validation protocols and coaching more inexperienced members of the team. This is a fantastic development opportunity for an individual seeking increased exposure to people management responsibilities.
- Leading analytical testing on solid dosage products using predominantly dissolution and HPLC techniques
- Troubleshooting methods where required, ensuring any issues are highlighted and addressed without delay project timelines
- Collecting, interpreting and reporting analytical data in line with ICH guidelines and GMP requirements
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the analytical function with respect to new analytical technologies, procedures and/or processes
- Able to maintain a high attention to detail whilst working under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Degree qualified in Chemistry or a related discipline
- Prior industrial experience within a related industry (e.g. Healthcare, Pharmaceuticals, FMCG) working to GMP regulatory standards
- Demonstrable experience and understanding of analytical methodology including HPLC and ideally dissolution testing
- Self-motivated & results-orientated individual with drive to succeed.
To find out more, please apply with your most up-to-date CV using the link provided. Alternatively contact Rachel Ellis directly on 0161 8682235.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.