SRG ENGINEERING TECHNICIAN EDINBURGH MEDICAL DEVICES 6 MONTHS FIXED TERMSRG have a new opportunity for an Engineering Technician on a 6 month fixed term contract....
Are you an experienced Manager looking for a new challenge? An opportunity has arisen for an Engineering Manager to lead a large team in Hertfordshire.
About the organisation:
You will be working for a leading Pharmaceutical organisation. They offer a broad portfolio of healthcare products and medical devices. You will be joining at an important time for the business, as they implement plans of growth and development during 2018 and beyond. The company is international with sites all across the UK.
You will be rewarded with an annual salary of £45,000-£60,000, 25 days holiday (plus bank) and an annual bonus.
About the Job:
You will be responsible for managing the 24/7 shifts teams, but your role will be days based.
As Engineering Manager you will be responsible for the management, coaching and development of your team. You will also provide direct reports with the guidance and performance management necessary for their development needs. You will be on site Monday to Friday.
You have a proven track record of managing individuals, with an eye for detail and enjoyment of being part of a team. You have led teams in the past and are clear in your communication.
Previous experience in the following is essential -
- Expert knowledge of CMMS systems, and previous experience of improving reliability through effective use of the CMMS.
- Lean Manufacturing /Continuous Improvement
- Facility and equipment management
- Line management
- Utilities experience (HVAC, Clean Steam Systems, Water Purification etc.)
- Fault Finding ability both mechanically and electrically.
- Minimum Level 3 qualification in a manufacturing related mechanical/electrical discipline, e.g. advance apprenticeship, NVQ 3, Mechanical/Electrical NC/ND C&G Mechanical/Electrical and Electronic technical certificate.
You will have a background in either Pharma, FMCG or Medical environment.
How to apply:
Apply now via the SRG website.
If this role is not quite right for you, but might be for somebody in your network - please forward this onto them. SRG pay a referral fee for any successful candidates.
Loz Mitchell - Pharma
0161 868 2215
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.