Do you have a passion for science and want to work for a company developing cutting edge biotechnology? Do you apply your technical understanding to solving problems? Are you looking for an opportunity to join the engineering team of an expanding, innovative organisation?
My client based in the Hertfordshire area is an early stage organisation developing life science products. Due to continued success leading to company growth, they are currently seeking an R&D Bioengineer to join their team on a permanent basis.
In this role, your responsibilities will include:
- Working at the forefront of engineering and cell biology to contribute to the company's research, development and testing of prototypes and products
- Communicating with partners throughout the whole product development life cycle
- Presenting R&D findings and reports, in both a spoken and written manner, to academic institutions and scientific industry
To be considered for the role, you will have:
- A relevant bachelors, masters and/or PhD (or equivalent)
- Strong experience, from academia and/or industry, in a similar client-facing research and development role
- Exposure to a variety of techniques at the boundary of engineering and biology e.g. cell culture and microfluidics
Ideal candidates will have experience with developmental software and have an appreciation for the interface of engineered devices and living cells. You will also have a proactive approach with good presentation and communication skills.
If this role is of interest you are encouraged to apply or for more information contact Stephanie Callan on 01223 607856.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.