SRG are currently working with an awarded winning food company based in south wales. The company is looking for a Production Planner. This is a permanent role with a competitive salary. Starting ASAP
- Plan short, medium and long term planes and forecasting against customer orders
- Minimising change-overs
- Liaise with customers regarding volume increases, delists, seasonal activity,
- Working with Production Manager and production team to ensure delivery of plan
- Monitoring delivery service levels and working with Operations Manager to implement corrective and preventative action to ensure service levels remain on target
- Purchasing raw materials
- Carrying out purchasing in bulk if seasonality demands or JIT whilst taking cash flow and forecasts lead times into account
- Managing stock
- Methodical approach to planning
- Worked as a production planner previously
- Experience of purchasing
- Background in food manufacturing
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided.. For more information regarding this position or any others, please call me on 0121 728 8451
SRG is the UK's number one recruitment company specialising in the scientific, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, energy & renewables, biotech, chemical and medical device sectors.
As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.