SRG is working with a global business who are market leaders in the development and manufacture of lubricants, speciality fluids and paints. As a result...
Job Title: QC Laboratory Technician - Immediate start
Salary: £11.38 an hour
Contract: 4 Months
Are you a self-starter with experience of working as an Assistant or Technician within a commercial laboratory environment?
SRG is currently working with a leading agrochemical company with a large manufacturing site based in Huddersfield producing herbicides, fungicides and insecticides.
They are currently seeking a QC Laboratory Technician for an immediate start to assist with the current increase in workload by supporting operational tasks such as:
- Making up standard solutions such as eluents for use with chromatography instrumentation
- Cleaning the laboratory and disposal of waste through appropriate channels
- Stock control and maintenance including ordering
- Filing away raw data
You will need:
- Experience of working within a commercial laboratory
- A qualification, ideally degree level, in Chemistry or a relevant scientific subject
- Be available to start work with short notice
Please get in touch today and apply online. For more information on the role call Tolu Kuforiji on 0161 8682248 or email .
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.