Pharmaceuticals Quality Manager : £35-45k : Northamptonshire The Job Description * Be responsible for the quality system requirements.* Implement ISO 9001 and ISO 17025.* Control...
Quality and CI Manager
£30-35K (Dependent on experience)
Are you an experienced quality professional looking for a new challenge? Do you have experience working to and auditing of ISO standards?
An innovative research focussed organisation in the York area are looking for a Quality and Continuous Improvement Manager. This individual will focus on driving quality standards within the business, working to ensure all quality objectives and key performance indicators are both defined and achieved.
The Quality and CI Manager will be involved in maintaining the quality management system and procedures, driving performance to be in line with ISO9001, ISO17025 and ISO17043. They will carry out all ISO audits alongside creating and delivering a Quality Plan that ensures delivery of the business' Quality Strategy. As part of their Continuous Improvement activities they will work with department heads to drive improvements, reducing waste and increasing efficiency.
The successful individual will:
- Have experience of leading ISO audits - particular experience in the following ISO9001, ISO17025, ISO17043 or ISTA auditing (we would welcome applications from individuals who have experience with only 1 or 2 of the listed ISO standards)
- Previously have worked within a laboratory based organisation
- Have worked towards delivering a quality plan and ensuring compliance with strict quality regulations
- Be driven and ambitious, committed to contributing to the positive outcomes of the business
- Ideally have been involved in continuous improvement activities, although this is advantageous, not essential
If this sounds like your ideal next opportunity and you're able to work from their site in York on a daily basis, then apply online. Any queries can be directed to Kimberley on 0191 284 6768.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.