Senior Paint Technician
Salary based on experience
Are you an experienced Laboratory Technician with experience in paint formulation? Do you have experience working with water based paints or marine coatings? A new opportunity has arisen for an experienced Paint Technician to join a well-established company based in the North East.
As a Senior Paint Technician you will be a fundamental part of the company's product development team. You will be involved in the entire development process from paint formulation to physical testing. Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Plan, set up and conduct practical experiments to support knowledge within the team
- Record, analyse and report experimental data
- Maintain laboratory reports to the required standards
- Present results to the rest of the technical team and senior members of staff as required
- Provide customer support in the form of preparation of samples or support data
- Maintain laboratory equipment and facilities to ensure they are in good working order and contribute to the maintenance of a safe and clean working environment
- Paint formulation
- Paint testing
- Ideally experience with water based paints / marine coatings
- Hands-on experience in a laboratory technician role
If you would like to know more about the company and this role, apply now or contact Charlotte for more information. 0191 2846768 /
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.