SRG is working with a biopharmaceutical company to recruit a VP in Business Development to undertake a pivotal role between the commercial and scientific functions...
Client Manager - Glasgow - Permanent
Do you have project management experience within the biopharmaceutical industry?
Can you perform well in a fast paced environment?
Can you work well in a team and also independently on your own initiative?
Do you appreciate strong Company values? Then you will fit in well with our client - Sartorius Stedim BioOutsource Ltd.
Sartorius Stedim BioOutsource Limited is the world's fastest growing provider of contract testing services to the biopharmaceutical industry. Their core offering includes a wide range of GMP, GLP and GCP tests to support Biologics and Vaccines therapeutics from their development to release into the market.
On behalf of our client SRG are currently recruiting for two Client Managers. Out of hours work may be required from time to time.
In return they can offer you a competitive salary, a generous benefits package and significant opportunity for personal growth and development within a rapidly expanding successful CRO.
What you can look forward to achieving
- Provide a single point of contact for the client
- Define and monitor the project deliverables and client expectations.
- Ensure client service expectations are met (or exceeded) by providing visibility of agreed deliverables (specifications), tracking and monitoring of these deliverables, defining appropriate action(s) required if to get the project back on track when required, providing excellent communication (internal and external) throughout the project.
- Resolving cross-functional issues at a project level.
- Manage internal and external project team relationships.
- Manage project scope and change control where necessary.
- Monitor and report (internal and external) project progress and performance.
Skills and experience you need to bring to the Company
- The successful applicants will be educated at least to degree level in a Scientific Discipline, or comparable experience.
- Preference is given to degrees in Virology, Molecular Biology, Cell Biology, Immunology, Microbiology.
- Previous experience within a Client Management role, preferably within a GMP or GLP environment
- Previous project management experience is essential
- Experience within a GMP environment is desirable.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Personable, articulate, and confident communicator
- Excellent organisational skills with ability to manage multiple projects at the same time
- A high level of competence in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Flexible and adaptable
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity please apply online or contact Pamela for further information.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.