Medical Science Liaison (MSL) - Respiratory - 6 months - global Pharma - Field-based, Wales
6 months contract
Generous daily rate
Exciting Brand portfolio
I have been entrusted by one of my biggest strategic partner in pharma to find 1 Medical Scientific Liaison (MSL) in Respiratory on a freelance basis. The succesful contractor will join a team of 12 MSLs accross the country and will focus on Wales area.
A key objective as a member of the medical team is to build partnerships with external experts, to provide non-promotional, medical and scientific support in order to:
- Help ensure the safe and effective use of the firm's medicines
- Provide support to clinical development colleagues in site selection and with investigators conducting clinical trials
- Provide scientific support and insight for internal stakeholders
- Establish and manage scientifically based relationships with clinical investigators, Medical experts and other stakeholdersProvide scientific information to relevant Medical experts, speakers & investigators on data
- Facilitate and maintain legitimate scientific exchange related to specific compounds and pipeline with Medical experts, speakers and investigators
- Provide scientific and educational information to Medical experts on specific patient critical issues, including medical education
- Build, execute Medical experts engagement plans which proactively support the Medical plan Internal Specific Leadership across medical and cross-functional teams/ stakeholders
- Provides proactive support for Product Development Teams & Integrated Brand Teams in providing deep market and clinical understanding of pipeline therapeutic areas
- Gathers external insights and utilizes insights to shape Specific product strategy
- Acts as a field-based reference point for non-promotional scientific and clinical expertise to field force and encourage self-sufficiency in the field force where feasible
- Internal discussions and leadership related to Clinical Trials feasibility and site recommendations
- Acts as a therapy area or product expert and represents the UK at Regional and Global medical and scientific meetings
- Ensures that prevailing legislation, GCP, Ethical Committee, SOP, local WP requirements, and ABPI Code of Practice requirements are fulfilled
- Accredited Health Care Professional or Life Science Degree
- Evidence of postgraduate work experience within a medical or pharmaceutical industry setting
- Valid UK driver's license
- Deeper understanding of either scientific medical research methodology or clinical patient care will be an advantage to candidates in this role
SRG is the market leading supplier of Clinical and Drug development recruitment services to the Life Sciences industries. By putting people at the heart of what we do we are the catalyst that connects the best talent with organisations in the pursuit of 'Creating Tomorrow's World'& helping patients world-wide.
HOW TO APPLY?
For an immediate consideration please press 'apply' now, alternatively contact Arnaud Heroult on +44 (0)203 096 4712 and get more information about the role.
Our team at SRG Clinical also cover roles in Biometrics, Medical Affairs, Clinical Operations, Medical Information, Pharmacovigilance and Regulatory affairs so do not hesitate to call me at +44 (0)203 096 4712.
Fancy getting rewarded?
We find that good people know good people. So when you recommend a friend to SRG and we place them in a contract or permanent job, you could earn a bonus of up to £1,000 of Red Letter Days vouchers as a thank you.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the EU/UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.