Title: Quality coordinator
Location: Ware, Hertfordshire.
Duration: Till the end of the year
Salary: Up to £24.00 per hour
SRG are currently looking to recruit for a quality coordinator to join a global pharmaceutical company based in the Hertfordshire area. This organisation pride themselves on being one of the world's most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies.
They plan on brining differentiated, high-quality and needed healthcare products to as many people as possible.
As a Quality coordinator, you will be working within the company's product quality department. This is a fantastic opportunity, providing development opportunities for someone who wishes to increase their quality knowledge. You, the quality coordinator, will have a key role in ensuring quality and compliance of investigational medicinal products used worldwide.
- Documentation review including Batch record review.
- Assessment of customer complaints and vendor complaints, making recommendations for corrective and preventative actions, and to follow up on the implementation of those recommendations.
- Maintain an internal database system.
- Provide quality assessments based on Temperature excursions at clinical centres.
- Experience working within a pharmaceutical environment with knowledge of GMP and QA.
- Solid understanding of Quality documentation such as Batch release/review documentations.
- Experience working and supporting with customer and/or vendor complaints.
- Preformed Temperature excursions of samples sent to clinical centres
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.