Pharmaceuticals Quality Manager : £35-45k : Northamptonshire The Job Description * Be responsible for the quality system requirements.* Implement ISO 9001 and ISO 17025.* Control...
Pharmaceuticals Quality Manager : £35-45k : Northamptonshire
The Job Description
* Be responsible for the quality system requirements.
* Implement ISO 9001 and ISO 17025.
* Control Quality manuals and all Standard Operating Procedures, Product Specifications, Production Records and Company Forms.
* Carry out audits, internal and external suppliers, participate in customer audits of SGL, ensuring all corrective actions are effectively completed within deadlines.
The Ideal Candidate
* Previous experience working with UKAS
* Previous experience working in a pharmaceuticals manufacturing environment
* Previous experience as a quality manager
* Microbiology degree or equivalent
The company are an independent media manufacturer that offers an extensive range of pre-prepared bottled media, plated media, stains and reagents for all microbiology applications.
To apply to this position click the link below, or send your CV or call Chris on 0121 728 8458
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.