Job Title: Research Associate.Salary: £10.46 p/h.Contract Length: Initial 6 Month Contract.Location: Speke, Liverpool.SRG are looking for candidates to join a global biotechnology/pharmaceutical company based in...
Working for a highly entrepreneurial, revolutionary and exciting organisation based to the South of Cambridge within a multidisciplinary team of experienced Scientists from within surface chemistry, synthetic organic chemistry, synthetic biology and physics.
Key role and person specifics:
- Working with critical surface technology to provide a novel platform for DNA synthesis through strategic design and structuring.
- Working as part of a small and cohesive team of highly qualified Scientists across all specialisms, you will demonstrate a clear and up-to-date working knowledge of: purification techniques, sound practical skill with NMR, MS, IR, HPLC, XPS, AFM, XPS and fluorescence microscopy.
- BSc/MSc/PhD or significant practical experience in hands-on, practical Chemistry.
- Exercising strong H&S and COSHH awareness and appreciation of GLP protocols.
- You will demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills and be comfortable working in a flexible and collaborative environment.
- You will display a willingness to expand your knowledge and develop your skills-base though continuous improvement and progression - by interrogating other engineering and scientific disciplines.
- Background working in a cleanroom environment.
Does this describe you and your professional background?
Are you keen to get involved in a growing organisation where you'll have autonomy and responsibility?
Do you want to work with disruptive technology in the field of manufacturing of critical surface technology?
Can you travel daily to South Cambs to a location where there is limited public transport?
Please apply now by attaching a copy of your CV in Word, and we will reach out for an informal conversation and to fill you in on this exciting opportunity!
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.