Job Title: New Farming Technologies Assistant
Location: Fulbourn, Cambridgeshire
Contract: 12 Months
Very competitive salary, dependent on experience
We have an exciting opportunity for self-starters with a background in agricultural sciences to join a global-leading agrochemical company based in Cambridgeshire.
Our client are currently seeking a New Farming Technologies Assistant to join their expanding team as they create 'adjacent technologies' such as crop sprayers to bring added value to their range of crop protection products.
The successful candidate will measure how the crop protection products (fungicides, herbicides, insecticides) are effected by the method of application.
- Conduct field trials in the application of crop protection products, from the planning stage to final reports
- Operate large machinery including towing machinery
- Explore innovative technologies working closely with third party equipment manufacturers
- Educated to degree level in Agricultural Sciences or Engineering, Agronomy or a relevant scientific subject
- Experience of operating farm machinery. A towing licence is advantageous
- Data analysis skills, able to use information to influence decisions
- Ability and willingness to travel (including travel to Europe) as required
If you have a keen interest in agriculture this is an opportunity not to be missed. Apply online today. For more information on the role please contact Tolu Kuforiji on 0161 868 2248.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.