The successful individual will be responsible for reviewing packaging artwork changes and supporting regulatory affairs in ensuring the packaging of the full Healthcare product portfolio...
Title: Regulatory Assistant
Location: Hull, East Yorkshire
Duration 3 Months, with a chance of extension
Salary: £9.42 per hour
SRG are currently looking to recruit for a Regulatory Assistant to join a global FMCG and HealthCare organisation based in the Hull area. This organisation have a global presence, producing power brands within three main sectors, Health, Home and Hygiene. They pride themselves on hiring game changers, with a right first time attitude, they also support with various charities, including Help the Children and having a ground breaking plan to reduce their carbon footprint.
As a Regulatory Assistant you will be working within the Regulatory Process & Change Management team, mainly working within the Change Management team. You're day to day responsibilities will include but not be limited to;
- Supporting managers and associates through completion of day to day tasks including those related to project activities.
- Use business systems such as TrackWise to confirm compliance activities.
- Work within regulatory communities identifying, developing and training out key change management.
- Engage with business partners to deliver compliance on regulatory driven activities.
- Be educated to BSc level within a scientific subject.
- Have an understanding of regulatory affairs an it's importance within a Pharmaceutical/Healthcare organisation.
- Strong communication skills both verbally and written.
- Great team player able to work independently and collaboratively .
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.