Document Management Specialist
Working for a global R&D organisation based in Cambridge, this is an opportunity to use your well-honed document management, project and technical writing skills and exemplary organisational skills in a highly regulated yet innovative environment.
Key role requirements include but not limited to:
- Managing a bank of R&D process documentations (SOP's), ensuring consistency with agreed style format, storage regulations and taking into account usability
- Developing and reviewing user-guides, documents and SOP's in collaboration with Subject Matter Experts
- Verbal and non-verbal communication with other areas of the business to ensure authors' and subject matter experts as well as Quality personnel have input into the end-result of a document before it is stored and disseminated
- Use of an electronic document repository to store, update and access documents
- Provide regular updates to key points of contact within each distinct business area
- Strong technical writer - excellent grammar, use of formatting, attention to detail and high quality communication skills
- Working history of dealing with SOP's, document management systems and developing regulated technical documents
- Background of working in an R&D or pharmaceutical environment
- Good quality project skills - able to demonstrate that you can work to deadlines, maintain an updated pipeline of activity and keep open lines of communication to stakeholders
- Ability to lead a virtual team (as you'll be working across time-zones) from the site in Cambridge
- Advanced MS Word and Excel skills
- Methodical, dedicated and enthusiastic
If this role describes your next job-move, then please apply via the link or call for further information about the position in this exciting organisation.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.