Pharmaceutical Process Engineer - North West/ Liverpool/ Widnes/ Warrington/ Runcorn - ~£45k
My client is a leading global pharmaceutical organisation who are looking to expand their R&D team by bringing in an experienced process engineer to help them scale up new products and processes from lab through to full scale manufacturing. The ideal candidate will have experience with biopharmaceutical and sterile or aseptic processes and will be able to coordinate a lead projects.
If you are interested in taking the next step in your career with one of the world's top pharmaceutical companies the get in touch by applying online or call Joseph Tiffin on 0161 868 2214 for more information.
- Overseeing the development lab and pilot plant, including monitoring of operators and maintenance
- Lead process development projects supporting scale up, equipment design and regulatory documentation
- Run new equipment projects from design through installation to commissioning
- Run pilot plant manufacturing operations, troubleshooting any issues and running root cause investigations and corrective actions
- Liaising with sites across Europe to roll our new products to full scale manufacture
- BEng or higher qualification in Chemical Engineering
- Experience working in a pharmaceutical environment
- Experience with regulatory requirements and submissions
- Must have a proven track record of developing and scaling up new products from lab to manufacturing including process scale up
- Project Management experience and qualifications are desirable
If you believe you meet these requirements and are interested in applying for the role of pharmaceutical process engineer then apply now via the website or call Joseph Tiffin on 0161 868 2214 for more information.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.