Formulation Specialist - Pharmaceuticals/Steriles
Competitive salary & benefits, dependent on experience
SRG are currently recruiting on behalf of a leading global pharmaceutical organisation in the UK who are currently seeking an experienced Formulation Scientist to join their team on a permanent basis.
The successful individual will provide technical expertise in developing new innovative formulations (predominantly solutions, emulsions & suspension) and their translation into manufacturing scale processes within a highly regulated GMP environment.
This is a fantastic opportunity to influence the continuous improvement of the existing product portfolio (inhalation and ophthalmic based) and to also make an impact on upcoming drug product formulations prior to release.
- Perform formulation development, characterisation and process/scale-up on a wide range of dosage forms including Solutions, Emulsion, Suspensions
- Transfer formulations and manufacturing processes into a GMP regulated environment
- Write experimental protocols, validation criteria and reports to ensure compliance
- Utilise technical expertise to troubleshoot methods/processes where required
- Degree qualified in Chemistry or a related scientific disciple (PhD desirable)
- Demonstrable hands-on experience in formulation development and characterisation. Experience with liquid dosage forms is desirable but not a pre-requisite for the position.
- Prior experience working within a GMP regulated environment
- Excellent communication & time-management skills
To find out more, please apply online with your most up-to-date CV. Alternatively contact Rachel Ellis directly on 0161 8682235.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.