Cleaning Validation Technician (Lab assistant) Ware - Hertfordshire 6 months
Working as part of a team you will provide daily support to coordinate all chemical swabbing activities to verify the cleanliness of the manufacturing equipment
Tasks required will be:
- Work with representatives from Production, Technical, Logistics and Quality (Laboratories, Operational Quality & Validation) to collate and communicate requirements for chemical swabbing in line with the manufacturing schedule
- Create and accurately complete appropriate documentation relating to the chemical swabbing of the manufacturing equipment
- Perform basic data interpretation and data checking
- Report outcome of cleaning for NPIs and annual cleaning verification data in a technical report
- To follow all Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and/or Standard Work Instructions (SWI) applicable and in which the individual has been trained.
- To act at all times in compliance with Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP), as defined in the Rules and Guidance for Pharmaceutical Manufacturers and Distributors ('Orange Guide') and to report any quality issues. .
- To take part in 'continuous improvement' (CI) activities to highlight improvements to equipment and processes.
- To take part in Root Cause Analysis (RCA) and Corrective and Preventative Actions (CAPA) processes
To be considered for this excellent opportunity, you must have the following:
- A Level of equivalent in scientific related discipline
- Good attention to detail
- Self-motivated and confident
- Team player
To apply for this position, please email a copy of your CV
For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Umul on 0203 096 4529
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.