An exciting opportunity has risen for a Product Administrator to join a pharmaceutical development company.
Job Title: Production Administrator
Vacancy type: Permanent
Area: North West
SRG is working with a pharmaceutical development company who require a Production Administrator to join their team.
- Assist in planning and management of the production planning systems and ensuring all documentation in place
- Generation of working batch documentation, production flow diagrams, works orders and equipment log books
- Reviewing and updating SOPs, training documents and procedures
- Supporting the packaging and labelling operations
- Working to GMP requirements and setting up procedures and documentation
- General administration for the production department
The ideal candidate should be educated to degree level or equivalent and should have a demonstrable equivalent experience as follows:
- Experience with working in a GMP environment
- Experienced in Microsoft word, Excel and able to learn internal systems
- Strong organisational skills and demonstrable project experience
SRG are the UK number 1 recruitment company specialising in the science, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, renewable, biotech, chemicals and medical devices sectors.As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV to Harrison Bailey at . For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Harrison on 0161 868 2238.
If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies.
Keywords: Production, GMP, HSE, health and safety, good manufacturing practice, production operative, process operative, filling operative, packaging, IQ, OQ, COSHH, PPE, documentation, pharmaceuticals
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.