Job Title: Operations Lead
Salary: £42,000 a year
Contract: 12 Months
SRG is working with a global leading biopharmaceutical company with a vast portfolio of over 100 different medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products.
They are currently seeking an Operations Lead to act as the scientific and project manager for their Innovative Medicines Initiative (IMI) partnership.
The successful candidate will build relationships with key opinion leaders across the healthcare and biotech industries and academia to enable the continued success and growth of the IMI.
- Provide operational leadership and of IMI process and procedures
- Coordinate and lead teams within internal divisions and external parties, as well as representatives from European Commission
- Ensure reporting of information for the IMI program is coordinated, collated and communicated effectively
- Work with teams engaged in IMI to identify and communicate impactful outcomes
- A background in project management and coordination, ideally with external collaborators, including metric and financial reporting
- Experience within a healthcare or research environment
- Expertise at engaging and leading matrixed/cross-functional teams both internally and with external organisations
Don't miss out on this opportunity and apply online today or email your CV. For more information on the role contact Tolu Kuforiji on 0161 868 2248 or .
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.