Multi-Skilled EngineerTitle: Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer / Shift Engineer / Maintenance Engineer / Engineering TechnicianLocation: DerbySalary: £45k (Including Shift)Shift: 4 on 4 off 2 days/2 nights/4...
Title: Multi-Skilled Engineer / Maintenance Engineer / Maintenance Technician / Engineering Technician
Location: Cardiff / Newport / Barry / Pontypridd / Cwmbran
Shift: 3's & 2's
Do you have a passion for working on new and modern machinery? Would you like to work for a progressive FMCG manufacturer expanding due to increased demand?
Within the fast moving consumer goods industry the client are seeking an Electrically biased Engineer to join at an exciting time. The busy manufacturer are in a period of growth and due to the installation of brand new machinery this role has been created. This is an opportunity of working in a clean and professional environment, you will be joining a team of experienced Engineers that offer training and development to all new comers.
The client have multiple sites over Europe, manufacturing a variety of products for various industries. The ideal candidate will have worked within a fast paced environment where continuous improvement and attention to detail are key to production.
What to expect?
- Providing hands on engineering support covering maintenance, problem solving and continuous improvement activities.
- Putting planned maintenance into place and analyse all the engineering failures.
- Identifing areas of weakness throughout the manufacturing plant and introduce/implement improvements.
- Maintain and improve both the mechanical, electrical and control systems through planned maintenance within the factory.
- Freedom to complete electrical improvements.
- Hold a formal Engineering Qualification - E.g. City & Guilds / HNC / ONC / Certificate or Diploma in a similar field or equivilant.
- Good working knowledge of PLC's & Fault finding through Siemens S7.
- Understanding of Packaging Lines, Drives, Conveyors, Pumps and Valves.
- Experienced in Food, Drink / Beverage, FMCG, Packaging or similar process industries.
- Knowledge of Continuous Improvement and Root Cause analysis.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Fraser on 0161 868 2204
SRG is the UK's number one recruitment company specialising in the scientific, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food, drink, FMCG, energy, renewables, biotech, chemical and medical device sectors. As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients. If you have an engineering background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies.
Keywords: Engineer / Technician / Maintenance / Multi-Skilled / Electric / Electrical / FMCG / Food / Drink / Packaging / Cardiff / Newport
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.