Quality Control (QC) Team LeaderSRG are working with a leading life science business to help them expand at a really exciting time for the business.There...
Quality Control (QC) Team Leader
SRG are working with a leading life science business to help them expand at a really exciting time for the business.
There is a great salary and benefits package on offer.
This is a fanatic opportunity to lead a new team within the department.
- Be the Subject Matter Expert (SME) for all QC activities aligned to client projects
- Manage and direct stability studies for key clients and projects
- Manage analytical procedures, for testing of raw materials, in process products, bulk drug substance, final products and stability products according to defined by SOP´s, and protocols and ensure that the QC team is in compliance with the same.
- Ensure adherence with cGMP work practices
- Training of QC Analysts and QA Technicians where required
- Manage on-time reporting according to the defined and trained document management standards including review and verification of analytical data
- Report any deviations and highlight any problems to the Manager
- Issue, manage and close-out deviations, change controls, OOS or investigations and CAPAs in a timely fashion
- Identify areas for continuous improvement
- Actively contribute to the development and maintenance of an enthusiastic, supportive and collaborative environment within the team-setting.
- A degree in a relevant scientific discipline or equivalent experience
- Experience within a QC laboratory working to GMP within a recognised quality system
- Analytical chemistry experience- ideally extensive knowledge of HPLC methods
- Experience managing a team of people
- Knowledge of GMP guidelines and regulatory bodies
If you think this sounds like the perfect new challenge for you and you meet the above requirements, please apply online for further information
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.