Job Summary:To enable patients and clinicians to access my client in-market brands by defining and delivering the market access strategy as a core brand team...
To enable patients and clinicians to access my client in-market brands by defining and delivering the market access strategy as a core brand team member, working closely with all key functions in the brand team and across the market access division.
- As a core brand team member, lead on defining the access strategy for in-market brands to ensure patient access is maintained through the life cycle of the product.
- Ensure the value proposition for the brand remains current and evolves to continuously meet payer needs
- Responsibility for defining and delivering key market access initiatives and KPIs relating to my clients in-market brands
- Co-lead of the brand planning process for my client in-market brands, working in partnership with Marketing and Medical to facilitate the planning process and deliver the final presentation at ALT review.
- Contributing to the development of the overall market access operational plan and delivering tactics and objectives
- Working with internal stakeholders and external agencies to develop materials, messaging, tools and programmes to deliver market access objectives through the infield team, as well as other communication channels
- Ensuring infield team are fully supported through briefing and training on materials, tools and programmes, as well as providing field visit support to drive successful implementation of initiatives
- Continually seeking to evolve my clients understanding of payer needs and NHS landscape through research, meetings and direct customer contact and sharing this knowledge with the brand team.
- To ensure all critical access stakeholders in WEC and Global are engaged with and communicated to on the UK access strategy for the brand and involved at key points to support with key decisions.
Experience and knowledge:
- Proven UK market access experience
- Pharmaceutical marketing experience
- Knowledge of the structure, needs and agendas of NHS funding systems, payers and influencers across the UK
- Good understanding of the therapeutic area
- Experience in managing complex projects and delivering to deadlines
- Ability to analyses market and product data/information and create strategic recommendations and plans to maintain access to brand.
- Understands clinical data and comfortable working with numbers
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to monitor performance and adapt plans to external and internal changes
- Ability to build productive relationships with all key stakeholders across the business
- Able to use MS Office, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Educated to degree level in a Life Science subject
Please contact Gary Montgomery Via email at or can call me 07789878300 on if you would like to know more about this opportunity. Unfortunately, I cannot consider candidates outside the EU Brand Teams, Market Access ABPI, Compliance,(ABPI) standards,promotional and non-promotional, NHS landscape,
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the EU/UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.