Analytical Chemist / QC Analyst Pharmaceuticals£28,000 £32,000 (Commensurate with experience) + Excellent BenefitsLondon Based Do you have experience of QC Analysis and method development from...
Quality Control Analyst / QC Analyst - Pharmaceuticals
£21,000 - £26,000 (Commensurate with experience) + Excellent Benefits
London Based, Permanent
Do you have experience of analytical chemistry from a regulated laboratory?
Would you like to work for a growing Pharmaceutical company in the London area? Working as part of the Quality Control team you will perform a key laboratory based role in the chemical analysis of raw materials, intermediates and finished pharmaceutical products according to GMP / GLP standards.In this role you will work closely with the Quality Assurance department to ensure ongoing product quality and adherence to FDA/MHRA guidelines and the internal Quality Management System.You will be expected to liaise with production and process staff in response to any OOS results.The role will involve a broad variety of tasks including:
- Analysis of samples using HPLC, LC-MS, UV/VIS, GC and other analytical chemistry test methodologies
- Method Development and Method Validation supporting new product introduction
- Investigation of non-conforming samples, OOS results, CAPAs, data evaluation and reporting.
- Write cGMP Quality documents including Standard Operating Procedures, laboratory equipment procedures and investigational protocols.
- Be responsible for the operation, maintenance, training delivery as an expert and maintain operating procedure for at least one piece of laboratory equipment.
- Perform technology transfer (method transfers) and critically evaluate data.
- Maintain own training record for laboratory GMP, regulatory compliance and Health & Safety.
To be considered you must have the following skills and experience;
- Previous experience of working within a regulated analytical chemistry laboratory, working knowledge of GMP/GLP guidelines
- Previous experience of running analytical techniques such as HPLC, FTIR, GC, TLC etc with the ability to extract and prep various samples in a variety of forms.
- A graduate with a BSc, MSc, MChem, MSci or HND/HNC in a relevant chemical science (or have equivalent working experience in a laboratory)
- As this role involves liaising with other departments on a regular basis, you will need good communication skills and the ability to work effectively as part of a team.
Key Words "Pharmaceutical, Quality Control, GxP, Graduate, GMP, QC, GLP, Senior Analyst, Analytical Chemistry, HPLC, liquid, solid dose, oral, creams, tablets, UKAS, ISO, laboratory, analyst"
Please apply online or call Neil Walton on 0203 0964706 for further information.