Graduate Process Chemist based in LancashireTitle Graduate Process Chemist Location LancashireSalary £18,000 £20,000My client is a leading manufacturer of quality polymers for a variety of...
£20,000 - £30,000
BirminghamWe are ideally looking for someone with experience in the plating or metals industry, with good technical experience of titrations and other wet chemistry techniques.
- Daily analysis of plating solutions using titration methods.
- Solution analysis using XRF.
- Monitoring and dosing of steam raiser water supply.
- Monitoring and dosing of effluent plant.
- Operating the filter press.
Experience & Skills Required:
- Wet chemistry techniques - titration.
- Experience in effluent treatment / consent levels
- Conversant with the use of XRF
- Conversant with Microsoft Excel and Word
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.