Resourcing Consultant (Senior Recruitment Resourcer)Media City, ManchesterAre you an experienced resourcing consultant from a technical background, but finding your market no longer piques your interest?...
Resourcing Consultant (Senior Recruitment Resourcer)
Media City, Manchester
Are you an experienced resourcing consultant from a technical background, but finding your market no longer piques your interest? Maybe you just do NOT want to do sales, and think you'll never get progression if you're not selling? Are you working a steady desk, but you find you're 1 of 6 and you'd like more exclusivity? Well. You'll want to have a chat with us.
SRG, part of the Impellam Group, has been trading since 1990 in the life sciences and engineering sectors, with a proven track record and enviable client relationships. You could take our word for this, or you can look at the facts- SRG as a brand has won multiple awards in the recruitment sector, we've turned over £82M in 2017 after consistent year on year growth, enjoy a 60% market share, employ over 100 people across 9 offices in the UK with an average length of service of 4.5 years. It's an exciting, vibrant place to be and we are looking to further increase our leadership structure to enable us to deliver our new financial targets.
We are expanding to keep up with the demands of our clients, and we need an experienced resourcing consultant to join our Life Sciences division in our Manchester office. Working across the chemicals and contract testing verticals, you're walking into a scorching market sector with 150+ roles coming in from a number of live clients year-to-date, and our agreements are either exclusive or only working in tandem with one other agency so our fill rates are high. It's a dream... if you can keep up with the pace. We're not looking for just anyone, we need someone exceptional, someone with the experience and gravitas to manage different levels of candidates and manage their expectations and truly consult them into a new role.
- Scientific experience would be preferred, but experienced recruiters from a technical recruitment background with experience managing candidates from "bench to bigwig" level, as no one role will be the same
- Great fill rate figures and a proven track record of consulting candidates
- Excellent candidate engagement skills
- Experience working across a number of different clients and balancing their resourcing processes
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- A passion and interest in the scientific sector is essential!
What we offer you...
- A proper, grown up workplace, with no micromanagement and real flexible working. Need to occasionally work from home? Cool with us. Have a doctors appointment? Don't even think about using annual leave, just take care of yourself- no guilt, no fuss, no issues. Worried about traffic? Adjust your start time. We will work with you.
- Solid quarterly bonus structure- if you deliver, you can expect a bonus of over 10k per annum, with some high performers achieving a 50% OTE bonus
- 23 Days Holiday + Statutory (and your birthday off!)
- Contributory pension scheme (3% and 3%)
- Flexible Benefits- pick the package that suits your lifestyle
- Career For Life- opportunities to move roles within SRG or to other brands within Impellam Group
For a confidential chat, please call Kat Reid, Internal Recruiter on 0161 868 2245 to discuss the role in more detail.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.