Senior Scientist, Viral VectorsBased in London£40,000 £45,000 Do you have extensive experience with the upstream and downstream bioprocessing of Viral Vectors?Would you like to work...
A successful analytical laboratory based in Reading is currently recruiting for a Senior Scientist to join their busy team. This is a permanent role, starting as soon as possible, paying £35,000 + benefits.
- Acting as technical expert on Gas Chromatography instrumentation - analysis, troubleshooting, method development
- Organising workloads, checking data and reports, providing interpretation of reports
- Liaising with clients, business development and line management to ensure effective communication of project proposals and results
- Providing training and mentoring to junior members of the team
- Chemistry based educational background with industrial laboratory experience
- Extensive QC experience - developing methods, troubleshooting, etc.
- Previous supervisory experience is advantageous
- Experience working to GMP & UKAS is advantageous
If this role looks of interest please apply online. For further info please call Tom Pickford on 0121 726 9750.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.