Senior Data Analytical Scientist County Durham Salary up to £40K (DOE) Are you an experienced scientific data specialist looking for an opportunity to develop further...
Post Doctoral Research Associate : £40,000-£45,000 : Oxfordshire - 15 Month Contract
* Run cell based assays including looking at the pharmacology of receptor interactions.
* Performing cell and protein based assays.
* Contribute to the discovery and validation of the mechanisms of action of toxins.
* Conduct literature research in the area of competence and be up to date on latest research within the area of induced pluripotent stem cells.
* Cell culture.
The Ideal Candidate
* Degree (PhD preferred) in a biological discipline, ideally in neuroscience, pharmacology, cell biology or related subject.
* Previous post doc or research assistant experience working in a research laboratory.
* Experience with label-free binding technologies such as Octet - BLI
* Experience working with plate-based receptor pharmacology assays and a good hands-on knowledge of cell-based assays, cell culture and western Blot.
Our client is a leading biopharmaceutical group dedicated to improving lives through innovative medicines in oncology, neuroscience and rare diseases.
To apply for this position click the link below, or email your CV Or call Chris Gabbott at 0121 728 8458
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.