Team Leader Upstream Process Development North East Competitive Salary (relocation package offered)Are you an skilled scientist with a wealth of experience in the development of...
Technical Quality Team Leader - Validation Permanent - Full Time East Midlands Attractive salary and package
- Do you have range of Validation activities responsible from a range of Equipment, Facility qualification, and stems?
- Have you got Quality Compliance experience within a GMP manufacturing facility?
- And lead Quality compliance officers/teams ensuring continuous improvement projects?
- To lead a team of Technical Quality Officers to ensure compliance with the principles of GMP quality standards.
- This team will be responsible for a range of activities associated with Equipment, Facility and Utility Validation and will support the business to ensure delivery of business and continuous improvement projects.
- Manage systems to ensure quality, regulatory and GMP compliance pertaining to validation activities are implemented and ensuring adherence to agreed timelines.
- Lead a team of Officers and technicians, taking responsibility for performance management, staff development and oversee the training of the team.
- Serve as a subject-matter-expert on Facility, Equipment and Utility Validation.
- Ensure each new system introduction is fully assessed and a validation strategy is developed and managed to deliver all associated requirements on time.
- Support Data Integrity risk assessments to ensure all internal and regulatory requirements are met.
- Apply a risk based approach to evaluating the validation requirements associated with legacy systems and develop / manage a strategy to deliver all associated activities.
- Assist with the design, development and qualification of computerised systems (including control systems for lab and production equipment).
- Support Technical Quality Officer(s) in routine project meetings at frequencies commensurate with product risk.
- Directly support operational teams with troubleshooting and issue resolution relating to validated systems.
- Perform additional duties as required.Requirements:
- Third level qualification (or equivalent) in a science, engineering or IT discipline. Degree is preferred, not essential.
- Significant experience working within an established Pharmaceutical Quality System.
- Significant experience of Equipment and Facility Qualification.
- Experience of Computer System Validation and Data Integrity assessment.
- Line management experience. Please get in touch with Bal Panesar if you require more information about the role on 0121 728 8455 or alternatively apply online.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.