Laboratory Formulation Technician Skin Care Products Nottingham £17,000 per annum pro rate Temp Contract Contact Andrew to discuss an application: 0121 728 2456 This role...
Job Title: Laboratory Technical Associate
Salary: £27,000 a year
Contract: 12 Months, expected to be extended
SRG are seeking an individual experienced in laboratory or warehouse operations to coordinate the laboratory department of a global pharmaceutical company who are industry leaders.
Based in Cambridge the Laboratory Technical Associate will liaise across functional departments to ensure quality and compliance standards are being observed.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with experience of operations from a warehouse or manufacturing environment or a laboratory team leader looking to develop skills in operations.
- Liaise with and support Calibration and Maintenance Service Team as well as Scientists and Engineers within drug delivery device development
- Ensure control of laboratory equipment to ISO 13485 and arrange equipment service, repair and replacement
- Maintain incident tracking system and troubleshooting procedures, track instrument performance
- Facilitate regular laboratory inspections
- Ensure compliance to department safety procedures including development of COSHH assessments and risk assessment generation
- Educated to minimum A Level, ideally holding a HND or degree
- Previous experience in operations and quality management of labs that comply to GMP, ISO 13485 or equivalent
- Able to learn and apply established procedures in a consistent manner
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Get your CV across or apply online today! To find out more about this fantastic opportunity call Tolu Kuforiji on 0161 8682248.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.