Documentation Officer (GMP)Role Type: Temporary (expected 6 months)Salary: Competitive (DOE)Location: CambridgeSkills: QA, GMP, Procedure writing, documentation.Do you have experience in a technical or QA role...
Job Title: QA Officer
Contract: 9 Months
Location: Berkshire, near Maidenhead
Do you have Quality Assurance experience and are looking to expand your experience and boost your skills?
SRG is working with a global leading pharmaceutical company with a vast portfolio of over 100 different medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products.
They are currently seeking a Quality Assurance Officer to support batch release activities and maintain their quality systems (CAPA, deviations, change control).
- Compile and review batch documents for compliance with EU GMP requirements
- Resolve manufacturing, testing and packaging issues to support batch release
- Assist in QA activities including complaint handling, investigating deviations, change control and document control
- Educated to degree level in Pharmaceutical Science, Biology, Chemistry or a relevant scientific subject
- Experience in pharmaceutical manufacturing and control measures within a GMP quality systems environment
- Accuracy and attention to detail with the ability to follow SOPs
- Ability to plan and organise own workload with excellent communication skills
Apply online today! For more information on this role or other similar opportunities please call Tolu Kuforiji on 0161 868 2248 or email your CV ().
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.