Laboratory Analyst BiologicalsLocation: MerseysideEmployment Type: TemporaryRate: Competitive, including highly desirable shift upliftSRG are currently recruiting on behalf of a global Biotechnology organisation in Merseyside who...
R&D Laboratory Analyst
Initial 6 month contract
Competitive salary & benefits dependent on experience
Are you an experienced Analytical Scientist seeking new employment opportunities?
SRG currently have a fantastic opportunity to work with a leading pharmaceutical contract development and manufacturing organisation (CDMO) supporting the development of analytical methodology for both raw materials (APIs) and finished dosage forms.
Working as part of the R&D team through our sister company Synergy, you will be responsible for conducting analytical projects using techniques such as HPLC and dissolution. This will include method development and/or validation for translation into a GMP regulated environment.
- To analyse pharmaceutical small molecules using a range of techniques including HPLC, dissolution & a range of wet chemistry techniques
- To develop & validate analytical methods to support R&D activities
- Ensuring compliance industry regulatory standards and prepare methods for use in a GMP regulated laboratory.
- Degree qualified in Chemistry or a related scientific subject
- Demonstrable hands-on experience with a range of analytical techniques, predominantly chromatography based (HPLC, UHPLC, GC, LC)
- Knowledge of GMP regulatory requirements from an pharmaceutical or similarly regulated industrial environment is highly desirable
- Strong problem-solving and team working abilities.
To find out more, please apply online with your most up-to-date CV or contact Rachel Ellis directly on 0161 8682235.
SRG is the UK's number one recruitment company specialising in the scientific, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, energy & renewables, biotech, chemical and medical device sectors.
As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies.
Keywords: analytical chemistry, laboratory analyst, chromatography, HPLC, pharmaceutical, method development, method validation.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.