Senior Data Analytical Scientist County Durham Salary up to £40K (DOE) Are you an experienced scientific data specialist looking for an opportunity to develop further...
R&D Senior Analytical Scientist
Western Ireland, Permanent
Competitive + Excellent Benefits
Are you an experienced analytical chemist with people leadership experience?
Would you like to work for a leading international Pharmaceutical Company?
My client are a successful Pharmaceutical company, with an enviable portfolio of products on market and under development.
They are looking to hire a Senior Analytical Chemist to who will be responsible for planning, coordinating and supervising a team of analysts to support the current analytical method activities for new products and line extensions. This includes method transfer into the Quality Control (QC) teams.
This role includes both technical and people leadership, and responsibility to ensure all work is carried out to GMP and Quality standards. As a senior analyst in R&D, you will seek to continuously improve the way the company works within the R&D Analytical Department.
To be considered for the role, you must have the following, skills, experience and qualifications;
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in a science related discipline (Preferably Chemistry, Analytical Chemistry or Biotechnology) with substantial pharmaceutical analytical laboratory experience. Previous experience of analytical project lead including supervising the activities of analytical personnel.
- You must possess knowledge of quality procedures within a highly regulated pharmaceutical laboratory. A strong knowledge of modern analytical techniques is required. Knowledge of how a stability function runs in a pharmaceutical laboratory is necessary.
- You must possess excellent verbal and written communication, organisational skills and computer skills including Excel, Word and email. Be able to work as a flexible analytical lead member of a stability team, Quality Orientated, Tight Deadline Awareness, Housekeeping Aware. Strong technical background. Energy to achieve stretch goals. Track record of delivering of results to strict KPIs. Excellent standard of laboratory documentation completion necessary.
- You must have experience of direct supervision of an analytical team. Duties may include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- A proven track record of analyst supervision is necessary.
Key Words "Method Development, Method Validation, Pharmaceutical, Drug Development, API, GMP, QA, Quality, FDA, EMA, Method Transfer, QC, Quality Control, R&D, ICH, Analytical Chemistry, Chemist, HPLC"
Please apply online or call Neil Walton on +442030964706
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.