Microbiologist / Microbiology Validation Technician London£24,000 £29,000 + Benefits Do you have experience of validating Microbiology QC testing methodology?Would you like to work for a...
I am currently working with a major pharmaceutical company based in Barnard Castle (County Durham) who are actively looking for a Microbiology Technician to join their team for a 6 month fixed term contract.
You will be part of a team responsible for microbial analysis of the process and materials associated with pharmaceutical manufacturing.
- Microbial analysis of raw materials, components, intermediates and final products
- Environmental monitoring of the site
- Responsible for the maintenance, culture, speciation and enumeration of microorganisms
- Support the regulatory area, QA audits and inspections
- Degree in Microbiology or related field
- Good aseptic techniques
- GLP knowledge and understanding of pathogenicity and ecology of microorganisms
- Desirable - experience in isolation and speciation techniques, physical monitoring of areas, GMP
If you are interested in this position please email your CV or give Umul a call on 0203 096 4529.
Key words: Microbiology, aseptic techniques, microorganisms, microbiology technician, environmental monitoring
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.