Laboratory Formulation Technician Skin Care Products Nottingham £17,000 per annum pro rate Temp Contract Contact Andrew to discuss an application: 0121 728 2456 This role...
Job Title: Laboratory Technician
Location: Elstree, Hertfordshire
Salary: £12.05 an hour
Contract: 12 Months
SRG is working with a global leading healthcare company who manufacture a range of pharmaceuticals and products used daily within hospitals, laboratories and other healthcare facilities.
They are currently seeking a Laboratory Technician to join them at their manufacturing site in Elstree, where they produce a range of products for use in orthopaedic and trauma surgery.
- Maintain the lab areas in a clean, orderly, and sanitised state
- Perform a wide variety of routine laboratory duties
- Make and record observations and perform simple calculations
- Use computer to perform technical and record keeping duties in conformance with company and regulatory policies and standards to meet quality and accuracy requirements
- May collect specimens
- Strong adherence to regulatory compliance and safety requirements involving cGMP, SOPs, cGLP, and other related documents such as Batch Records and Log Books
- Educated in a relevant scientific subject
- Previous experience of working to GMP in a pharmaceutical or medical devices environment
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to complete computer operations
Don't miss out on the opportunity and apply now or email a copy of your CV. For more information call Tolu Kuforiji on 0161 868 2248.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.