Analytical Development ScientistCompetitive salary and extensive benefits package on offer.We are recruiting for Analytical Development Scientists with experience in analytical techniques such as HPLC, to...
Analytical Development Scientist
Competitive salary and extensive benefits package on offer.
We are recruiting for Analytical Development Scientists with experience in analytical techniques such as HPLC, to join our client's analytical development team.This is an exciting time to join the business who are growing due to continued success.
- Carrying out analytical development technical transfer, validation and qualification of client methods.
- Working as the expert on hand for particular assays, predominantly HPLC and other analytical chemistry techniques
- Liaising with client technical groups
- Working to and maintaining cGMP and ESH standards
- Managing and prioritising workload to ensure critical assays are available to meet the quality control service
- Provide QC Support
- Provide analytical development project support, ensuring compliant introduction into the Quality Control (QC) production and stability groups
- Identifying areas for method improvement
- Educated to degree level in Chemistry or other relevant discipline
- Strong background in either HPLC and/or other analytical chemistry techniques within a development or quality control laboratory
- Good organisational and communication skills
If you meet the above requirements then please apply online!
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.