Production Scientist (Molecular Biology)Do you hold a degree in a Biological Science coupled with some industry exposure, and looking for an opportunity to join a...
Manager - Cell Biology
Role Type: Permanent
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000
Key Skills: Cell Biology, Cell based assays, Phenotypic Screens, Project Management, Line Management
Do you have a strong background in Cell Biology coupled with industry based experience as a Line Manager or Project Manager? Are you well versed in working within Stem Cell Differentiation and other areas such as CRISPR technology?
My client based in the Cambridgeshire region is a large organisation split into multiple workstreams focusing on specific areas of technical expertise. As the company undergoes continued expansion; expanding in numbers and technology, they are currently seeking a candidate to lead a team focused on Cell Biology across areas including CRISPR iPSC whole genome library screens and high throughput neuronal differentiation projects.
The main responsibilities of the role will be:
- Management and delivery of large scale Cell Biology projects.
- Line Management of 4 - 6 staff members operating at different grades.
- Resource and budgetary management
- Internal and external collaborations to ensure delivery, and updating on delivery, of associated workflows.
To be considered for this role you will hold the following experience and key skills:
- PhD in Cell Biology or a related field (E)
- Strong industry experience within Cell Biology (E)
- A strong background in team leadership and project management (E)
- Experience working in areas such as CRISPR, Stem Cell Differentiation (D)
- Experience in Staff Management, Project Management and Budgetary awareness (E)
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leader in their field. Utilising your technical expertise coupled with strong Project Management skills to drive forward the delivery of key projects.
If this role is of interest please apply online and for more information contact Keith Mulgrew on 01223 607854.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.