Job Title: R&D Laboratory AnalystLocation: Loughborough Initial Length of Contract: 6 months with the possibility of extensionNotice Period: 2 weeks on both sidesPay Rate: £10-£12/hour...
A successful cleaning chemical manufacturer based in Derbyshire is currently recruiting for a Technical Manager to join their busy team. This is a permanent role, starting as soon as possible, salary is dependant on experience.
- New product development: formulation of new products, evaluating new raw materials
- Quality management: QC, completing & maintaining technical documentation - SDSs, product specifications
- Lab management: managing 1 lab technician
- Technical Support: liaising with customers and internal sales teams, complaint investigation
- Chemistry based educational background with relevant industrial experience
- Experience in the above areas - product formulation, quality management, staff supervision
- Experience dealing with detergents/surfactants is advantageous
- Happy in a varied hands on technical management role
If this role looks of interest please apply online. For further info please call Tom Pickford on 0121 726 9750.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.