QC Analyst- ContractSRG are working with a global manufacturing company to help them find an analytical chemist to join their busy team.This is a great...
Temporary Analysts - Edinburgh - 6 month contract
Do you have experience working in a fast paced laboratory?
Are you looking for an exciting new challenge?
- My client is looking for 2 Analysts to join their team and support the execution of a large scale testing project.
- You will work in the laboratory carrying out sample extraction and analysis of clinical samples on a large scale, following SOPs and working within a highly regulated environment.
- This role will involve some weekend work.
- You must possess a degree in a scientific discipline, ideally Chemistry along with previous experience of working in a commercial or academic laboratory.
- You will have a high attention to detail, good work ethic and be passionate about working within a dynamic, fast paced laboratory environment.
- You should have excellent manual dexterity, experience in analytical chemistry techniques would be highly advantageous.
If you have previous laboratory experience and are looking for a new temporary position please apply online or contact Pamela for further information.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, ethnicity, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.