Job Title: Senior Analytical Chemist Location: Bracknell, Berkshire Contract: 12 months Salary: £14.96 to £19.76 an hour, dependent on experience SRG are working with...
Analytical Chemist- Temporary
SRG are working with a leading life science organisation to recruit several Analytical Chemists to join their team.
These roles are to assist existing team members at a busy time for the company.
If you perform well in this role, there is a possibility for extension and to be kept on longer term.
- Carry out a range of analytical testing including HPLC, UV, FTIR and Karl Fisher, among other wet chemistry techniques
- Performing all duties in accordance with cGLP/cGMP regulations
- Ensure that activities are scheduled to provide accurate and timely services to support business requirements
- Maintain a good standard of housekeeping in all work areas
- Calibration and maintenance of lab equipment
- Ensure that all activities within the laboratory are performed in a safe manner
- Degree in scientific subject preferred, or HNC/HND with appropriate experience.
- Candidates must have previous hands on experience of carrying out analytical techniques in an industrial environment
- Candidates will be considered if they have carried out one of the above mentioned techniques in a working laboratory
- Experience of working to GMP/GLP standards is essential
If you meet the above requirements and are interested in this opportunity, please apply online!
Key words: analytical chemistry, wet chemistry, GMP, GLP, HPLC, UV, QC analyst, QC technician, quality control, pharmaceuticals, life science
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.