Job Title: Senior Analytical Chemist Location: Bracknell, Berkshire Contract: 12 months Salary: £14.96 to £19.76 an hour, dependent on experience SRG are working with...
Job Title: Senior Analytical Chemist
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Contract: 12 months
Salary: £14.96 to £19.76 an hour, dependent on experience
Are you an experienced Analytical Chemist looking for an opportunity to contribute to market-leading products?
SRG are working with a global leading Agrochemical company who are looking for a Senior Analytical Chemist for the analysis and characterisation of active ingredients in their diverse portfolio of crop protection products including herbicides, fungicides and insecticides.
The Senior Analytical Chemist will develop analytical procedures, using their knowledge of a range of techniques to optimise characterisation, improving efficiency in productivity.
- Sample preparation techniques: extraction, automated sample extraction, sample dilution.
- Analysis of samples using a range of analytical techniques such as GC, GC-MS, LC, LC-MS, TGA and CE.
- Interpret and document experimental data as well as write analytical reports.
- Provide support and advice regarding analytical challenges, able to suggest the most suitable techniques where appropriate.
- PhD in Chemistry or a Bachelors/Masters with experience.
- Industrial experience working within an analytical laboratory setting.
- Strong knowledge of analytical chemistry techniques including HPLC, GC-MS, LC-MS, and thermal techniques.
- An ability to work with high accuracy at all times.
Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity and apply online today! For more information about the role please call Tolu Kuforiji on 0161 868 2248 or .
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.