Pharmaceuticals Quality Manager : £35-45k : Northamptonshire The Job Description * Be responsible for the quality system requirements.* Implement ISO 9001 and ISO 17025.* Control...
Quality Manager Worthing
SRG are a strategic recruitment partner to a global pharmaceutical company who are looking for a Quality Manager. The role comes with the flexibility to work in either Worthing or Ulverston.
- Ensure that all required Quality Agreements are identified and revised to support the new operating model post-Brexit.
- Co-ordinate the changes required to TTSs and QMS TTS standards
- Liaison with internal and external customers and stakeholders to ensure approval of revised agreements
- Support applications for new Manufacturers / Importation Authorisations, Wholesaler Dealers Authorisations and controlled Drugs / Precursor Chemical Authorisations.
- Support regulatory inspections where required
- Maintain strong links of communication with all Brexit work streams and key stakeholders
- Provide routine updates on progress, risks and recommendations across GMS and commercial LOCs.
- Bachelor's degree in a scientific field
- 5 - 10 years' experience of working in Quality
- Experience in drafting and approving quality agreements
- Experience in dealing with stakeholders
- Experience of working in a GMP environment
- Ability to organise own work and manage/prioritise multiple tasks effectively
- Good written and verbal communication skills with the ability to convey information clearly and accurately.
To apply for this position, please email a copy of your CV
For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Umul on 0203 096 452
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.