Title Electrical and Instrumentation Engineer / Technician / E+I / E&I / ECI / EC+ILocation North WestSalary £30 40K DaysDue to expansion within a Large,...
Do you have a passion for Automation Engineering? An opportunity has arisen for a Control and Instrumentation Engineer to join a team in Wiltshire.
About the organisation:
You will be working for an organisation that specialise in the development of pharmaceutical products. You will be joining at an important time for the business, as they implement plans of growth and development during 2018 and beyond.
You will be rewarded with an annual salary of circa £45K - plus benefits.
About the Job:
You will be the System Technical Expert for all regulated Control and Automation systems within the GMP Production area. You will be responsible for:
- Ensuring continued operability and compliance of all C&I packages
- Identification and execution of small projects/initiatives relating to C&I systems
- Providing technical leadership and guidance in relation to delivery of Capital projects
- Representing the company in support of demonstrating regulatory compliance e.g. MHRA/FDA Audits
You will have a Professional qualification in Control and Automation Systems or equivalent specialist PLC, SCADA and Data Acquisition Systems.
- Experience of project management within a pharmaceutical manufacturing environment
- Experience of dealing with internal customers
- Specific knowledge of FDA and MHRA regulatory requirements
- Wide GMP experience
- Report writing
- Diplomatic and tactful approach to colleagues and good communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
How to apply:
Apply now via the SRG website.
If this role is not quite right for you, but might be for somebody in your network - please forward this onto them. SRG pay a referral fee for any successful candidates.
Loz Mitchell - Pharma
0161 868 2215
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.