Production Shift leader Working nights East Midlands Permanent Full Time Competitive salary up to 27k + night shift premium (TBC)Role: My client is a Pharmaceutical...
Production Shift leader - Working nights East Midlands Permanent - Full Time Competitive salary up to 27k + night shift premium (TBC)Role:
- My client is a Pharmaceutical company who's recruiting for a night Shift, Production Shift Leader to manage a GMP packaging area.
- It's a great time to join our friendly company, and being in charge of the night shift will give you the opportunity to shine and really contribute to our success. Responsibilities:
- To lead a night shift team of staff (six) during the manufacturing, filling or packing of pharmaceutical products.
- To possess a positive can-do attitude.
- Ensure GMP compliance at all times.
- Adhere to and complete, all, training activities.
- Ensure production plan is met/exceeded by your own shift.
- Develop and mentor staff.
- Identify training needs.
- Complete GMP reports such as change control, CAPA and deviations.
- Assist in internal audits.
- Excellent communication skills.Requirements:
- Production experience- Will consider other industries other than Pharmaceutical.
- Must have packaging experience, CAM/Marchesini cartoners/printer/labeller will be advantageous.
- Packaging track and trace experience will be advantageous.
- Mechanical aptitude.
- Computer literate (Microsoft suite)
- Must display a real can do, positive attitude
- Desirable skills: Process planning, SOP writing, Report writing to GMP standards, Investigations, Training certificate (Train the Trainer preferred), COSHH/IOSH certificate.
- If you have the skills/experience required and are interested in the role please apply online, if you have any questions please call on 0121 222 5331.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.