Laboratory Analyst BiologicalsLocation: MerseysideEmployment Type: TemporaryRate: Competitive, including highly desirable shift upliftSRG are currently recruiting on behalf of a global Biotechnology organisation in Merseyside who...
Analyst - working shifts East Midlands Full Time, Permanent Salary depends upon experience- upto 28k (plus shift allowance and company benefits)
- Do you have HPLC experience working within a Pharmaceutical environment? And GMP?
- You need to be able to work early and late shifts: 6am-2pm/2pm-10pm and occasional weekends.
- My client is currently looking for a Laboratory Analyst to join their Quality Laboratory team.Role:
- Work as part of a team responsible for the testing of pharmaceutical finished products for batch release, stability, development studies and customer complaints and raw materials including components, packaging in line with the site procedures.
- Carry out analytical testing and checking of batch documentation reviews as agreed with primary work group leader.
- Applies to commercial batch release, commercial stability and complaints samples.
- Produce laboratory investigation reports (LIRs).
- Represent the department as and when required including greeting and interacting with external customers and regulators.
- Follow the 10 rules of GMP as part of quality compliance.Support all Audit and Compliance activities. Requirements:
- To be considered for this opportunity, you MUST have the following requirements:
- Either BTEC HNC/HND or degree in a relevant scientific discipline with practical laboratory elements (or equivalent) or relevant previous experience.
- Experience in pharmaceutical product testing.
- Good understanding of GMP.
- Practical experience of sample preparation and analysis using analytical instrumentation such as HPLC, GC, IR and UV.
- Knowledge of Analytical Chemistry and its practical application in a non-academic setting.
- Understanding of basic statistics.
- Computer literate, familiar with Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Strong verbal and numerical aptitude skills.
- Good communication skills.
- If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV . For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Bal on 0121 222 5331.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.