The Role:Supports workload in one or more ALIM regional leads and will be responsible for verification of information in final printed secondary packaging component artwork...
Senior Biostatistician Permanent, full timeGlobal Healthcare CompanyHull, UK
Exciting new perm opportunity for a Senior Biostatistician for a Global Healthcare company based in Hull, UK.
Due to an expanding team and a lot of new projects coming up we are urgently looking for a talented statistician with clinical trial experience for this great new permanent role. The client is a global company creating innovative medical devices.
The key focus of this position is to provide expert and timely study design and analysis consultancy across a broad range of applications, to establish full project involvement and influence, and to further develop statistical and software applications skills.
About the Role:
- Lead project statistical support ensuring that needs are fully met by expert and timely statistical consultancy and support.
- Input into clinical research programmes and study protocols. Independently provide study design consultancy, decide on statistical analysis methodology, specifying the protocol statistical considerations section including the analysis plan.
- Review statistical considerations sections, results sheets and clinical study reports.
- Collaborate on research and development projects advising on study design, analysing and reporting results.
- Specify table templates, write analysis dataset specifications, analyse data, write clinical study reports, results sheets and data on file reports, disseminate study results with study teams and brand managers, write manuscript results sections for publication and critique competitor promotional material.
- Develop, test and run SAS programs for analysis datasets, report tables, graphics and statistical analysis, liaising with statistical programmers as appropriate.
- Deliver training and awareness sessions to research and clinical research staff at all levels.
- Apply high standards of occupational Health & Safety in the workplace to comply with company policy and procedures.
- Identify and lead systems and process development to improve the efficiency and quality of work within the statistics function under the management of the Statistics Manager
- Further develop knowledge of design consultancy and analysis methodology, and statistical software packages (e.g. SAS and Proc Statxact, MlwiN, Nquery, PEST, EAST, Quality Analyst).
- Validate software, in the role of system owner or tester, and test SAS Macros, maintaining the required validation and testing documentation
- A statistics related subject area degree, preferably to Masters level
- Experienced with SAS, EAST, Nquery or similar statistical software packages
- Ideally experienced working in a Life Sciences industry in a similar function
- Domestic and international travel may be required
SRG is the market leading supplier of Clinical and Drug development recruitment services to the Life Sciences industries. By putting people at the heart of what we do we are the catalyst that connects the best talent with organisations in the pursuit of 'Creating Tomorrow's World'& helping patients world-wide.
HOW TO APPLY?
For an immediate consideration please press 'apply' now, alternatively contact Sabrina Andresen on +44 (0)203 096 4701 and get more information about the role.Our team at SRG Clinical also cover roles in Biometrics, Medical Affairs, Clinical Operations, Medical Information, Pharmacovigilance and Regulatory affairs so do not hesitate to call me at +44 (0)203 096 4701.
Fancy getting rewarded?We find that good people know good people. So when you recommend a friend to SRG and we place them in a contract or permanent job, you could earn a bonus of up to £1,000 of Red Letter Days vouchers as a thank you.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the EU/UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.