To cultivate, develop and maintain excellent relationships with the Regulatory Service Providers, ensuring performance is managed proactively and achieved to a high standard in line...
Screening Manager - Immunoassays
Negotiable salary - competitive
SRG are currently recruiting for a Screening Manager to join a Medical Devices company in the Forensics industry at their site based in Oxfordshire on a permanent basis.
Our client is a well known medical devices company with sites around the country. This role is within their Analytical Services Department and provides a service to numerous areas, including law enforcement, drug treatment, family law and workplace drug testing. The role is part of the lab management team, helping to ensure the smooth running of the laboratory. This roles is ideal for someone with hands-on experience of immunoassay techniques in a drug testing/toxicology environment.
Your main duties will be:
Overseeing all day-to-day operations within the Screening team, with overall responsibility to ensure that all analyses are carried out to the highest quality standards and within agreed timeframes
- Reviewing of all ELISA assays
- Facilitating method development and process improvement within the screening laboratory
- Ensuring that screening results are delivered to agreed turnaround times
- Contributing to UKAS accreditation and GLP by providing full cooperation in internal and external audits and by completing all actions relating to non-conformances and observations within the agreed timescales
- Facilitating strong communication by carrying out monthly one-to-ones within the screening team
- Actively engaging in the resolution of customer queries and complaints and will review current process for monitoring and tracking customer complaints caused by laboratory errors, making improvements as required
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- A degree or equivalent in a scientific subject
- Experience with planning and prioritising, motivation of self and others, leadership and decision making.
- Experience within an industrial laboratory environment
- Management/supervisory experience
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.