Clinical Research Administrative Assistant Entry levelHullInitial 6 month contract£18,000 per annum equivalentAre you a Science graduate with a strong eye for detail? Are you seeking...
Title: Regulatory Assistant - Graduate
Location: Based in Hull
Duration: 6 month
Salary: £18,000 per annum equivalent
Have you recently graduated? Are you now looking for a role? SRG are currently looking for recent graduates to join a global healthcare organisation based in Hull.
SRG are currently recruiting on behalf of a global Healthcare organisation in Hull who are seeking enthusiastic Science graduates to support the compliance of product packaging in preparation for new Brexit legislation. You will will be responsible for reviewing packaging artwork changes and supporting regulatory affairs in ensuring the packaging of the full Healthcare product portfolio (OTC pharmaceuticals, medical devices & cosmetics) are compliant with both UK & EU legislation requirements.This is a fantastic opportunity for a Science graduates seeking their first role in a industry, especially within regulatory affairs.
- Reviewing packaging artwork changes for the full Healthcare product portfolio
- Reporting and recording of artwork variations/deviations
- To work collaboratively with the Regulatory Affairs function to ensure compliance
- Degree qualified in a Scientific discipline
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to demonstrate flexibility in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Confident communicator both written & verbally
- Enthusiasm, high energy & eager to learn!
Interested, or wish to know more please call SRG, on 0161 868 2205 and ask for Dan Nightingale, or email your C.V
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.